The picture of the cake relates to the warm welcome we received in New York (or more precise - in Croton Falls) where Lisa and Artie (Michiel's brother and sister in law) live. We stayed at their home for a couple of days and they showed us around the city. We got to see the rest of the family, including Jake, our very very cute little nephew , who had just had his first birthday. A party was thrown in his and our honor (hence the cake).
In New York city we did lots of stuff. We went to Central Park, to the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Plaza, the Village, China Town and Little Italy, Grand Central Station, took the Staten Island Ferry, saw a show (Cookin' - a percussion-oriented show centered around Korean chefs) etc.
9 comments:
what up d dog
Hi I'm one of your internet pal from Iowa city IA. I'm very intrigued about your job. How did you like living in antartica? Is it fun or not? Are you there with any of your close friends? i hope you are having fun. How long untill summer will be over there? I hope you have fun.
Hello i'm your internet pal from Iowa City IA. Just so you don't think i'm a crazy adult asking about kids stuff, im a kid.I'm very intrigued about your job. Does it pay well? i'd think it would. It must be a hard job. Right now I'm in Social Studies class. Do you get bored in Antarctica? I would. I am easily bored. What do you do for fun in Antarctica? I'd miss Americ
I like the pictures
Aloha!!
ur pics are soo awesome!!!!
~Shell Bell~
Heres an expirement ,put a fish in really cold water see if it freezes in the water?
Olah! I have no clue what some of that means but the pictures were awesome! I don't know if i could stand cold weather, i dont like it. Too Bad seems like you had fun...?
Toodles,
Sara
Hey!! I a b s o l u t e l y loved the pics! some of them were weird.. but yeah they were still kewl.
<33Anna
*** i guess you spell olah, hola, my appologies. sorry
Toodles,
Sara
Post a Comment