This blog is an on-going travelogue created by Michiel and Sheri. Our journey started on April 1, 2005 in Amsterdam and has taken us to Alaska, France and Antarctica and back with many stops along the way.
(disclaimer: all opinions and stories are our own, we do not in any way pretend to represent the United States Antarctic Program or NSF, nor Lindblad or National Geographic
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Happy Holidays from the whole Peaches family
One of my bandmates had some extra time on his hands :)
the party sounds awesome, I'm glad MActown is still rocking! HAve a great two day weekend two in a row - it's weird not living that 6 day 10/hr schedule....I'm still getting used to it - I'm heading to TO,CA on Monday...say hi to the gang - the band looks great and I'm sure you guys sound great! how's the rest of the MAc music scene? miss you guys...happy new year...kishout!
3 comments:
Sterkte de komende feestdagen Michiel!!! Puun, MB
Love it!
the party sounds awesome, I'm glad MActown is still rocking!
HAve a great two day weekend two in a row - it's weird not living that 6 day 10/hr schedule....I'm still getting used to it - I'm heading to TO,CA on Monday...say hi to the gang - the band looks great and I'm sure you guys sound great!
how's the rest of the MAc music scene?
miss you guys...happy new year...kishout!
Nice one :-)
Jullie ook fijne feestdagen gewenst, hoop dat je het familiegedoe niet te veel mist, Chiel. Kom maar weer eens deze kant op...xxx Sandra
Post a Comment