Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Can I get a witness?

Timing is everything.

The day we went to the storage facility in Christchurch to pick up our left luggage, we bumped into DJ and Karen, friends from the ice. "Are you busy this afternoon?", DJ asked. Since we were only slowly heading out to the Banks Peninsula to start our WWOOFing assignment, we certainly could spare 15 minutes to witness their marriage ceremony. Which was a lucky thing, because DJ had a TO DO list that included stuff like: find witnesses, whack hair off, get married, email a friend and other items.









CONGRATULATIONS!

1 comment:

kishfish said...

Sheri - it's great to hear about your whereabouts!
I spent a month in Tonga post ice and it's great to see all the cool places ... I jammed w/ eduardo one night on his island! it was cool.
The hikes on Eua were awesome - my favorite spot was in Happai. you guys were totally off grid for the longest time I was wondering what was up - I'm glad ya'll are alright and livin' large...
I'm working on getting a summer contract and currently in LA recording some music.
hi to Michiel good to see you back....kishout

Real Time Web Analytics