Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Did you know...?

You can extend the life of an opened bottle of champagne in the fridge if you place a metal teaspoon into the bottle (handle inside and spoon sticking out).  A good amount bubbliness lasts for a day or two; however,  a much better recommendation is to finish the champagne when you open it.

Cheers!

4 comments:

MBE said...

And you can have it for breakfast too: Ad half a measure of freshly squeezed jus d'orange, the perfect start of the day... Puun, MB

Anonymous said...

Yes I did. I'm ignorant of so many things and yet this lovely piece of trivia reached me some years ago. Alas, I don't have too many opportunities to put it into practice.
The sooner you find a nice little place to settle in France the better. I've got loads of spoons!

Sheri said...

You're all welcome for champagne (even anonymous commenters - once we know who you are!) as soon as we find that perfect spot. Stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, didn't mean to be anonymous just haven't registered.
I'll be following your quest with interest as always.
Amanda x

Real Time Web Analytics