We have had our first blog reader from Greenland! We keep track of the locations of our readers using the ClustrMaps feature on the bottom left-hand side of the blog pages. Our friend, Tracy, is working in Greenland right now and was good enough to take some time to read about our search and give us our first red dot in that far-flung outpost. Thanks, Tracy!
Now if could only figure out who those readers were in Russia and Japan...
4 comments:
Japan, maybe me? Depends on the date... Puun uit Newport, Oregon. Jammer dat jullie nog geen huisje hebben gevonden, wij wachten in spanning op volgend jaar!!! Marie-Birgitte
....and bilingual comments. Très bon!
Michiel
Comment on Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Snubbed by Werner
Dear Two, I have just seen the documentary Werner made on the Dutch television. It was very interesting, because I have recognized a lot of Mc Murdo and your life and lifespace out there. And it was beautiful, I think I liked the sealstation best, with the sounds of the seals coming through the icefloor. Poetic.
Could you not make a search function on your blog? So I can look for entries such as this one. (I remembered it spot on though, 1 click and I had it. Amazing how a brain works)
Puun, Marie-Birgitte
Hi MB,
Thanks for notifying us that the search function does not work. We (Sheri) will search for a new one.
cheerio,
michiel
ps
pretty sure that it is because we don't allow google to index our site in its internet listings
Post a Comment