Monday, May 16, 2011

Caught up...for now

Whew...the blog is now up-to-date.  Just in time, as I am about to leave for France for two months of volunteering and house hunting.  The volunteering is a way to get a free place to stay and food while I'm looking at properties.  It doesn't give me all the time I'd like to do my searching, but we simply have to be as frugal as possible so our money can go towards a house.

At the moment, we are limiting the property search to the Ariège, which is the southern-most department of the Midi-Pyrénées and sits on the border with Spain.

Double click on the map for a larger version
 While I'm gone, Michiel will be staying back in the Netherlands to do some more computer studies as continuing education.  It will be difficult being apart for these next couple of months, but this arrangement makes the most sense for us.  Fortunately, the first people I am volunteering with are friends from last summer.

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics